There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Monday, October 1, 2012

Hard time

Like usual I just continue my life. Try be happy, make friend.... Meet any people those like to meet me. I just do it although I know I force myself to have date.

Because I must get out from my sad life without good friend, without cheerful n laughing. Yeah kind of positive. Finally I think I become worst n bad because I'm not do that from my bottom heart.

Lately it's was become worst because I'm waiting someone admirer to meet. After 2 month waiting... Seems nothing happen. So I decided to let it go n I don't want think about that anymore. Although I know it's really meaning to me but what can I do. Like I said b4 we planned well but god decided for us.

So let me go to continue my life. I deserve to be happy. I kept my special in my heart n u can forget me.

That's decision a bit regret for me but I'm sure something good for me at future.

No comments: