There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sad

I don't what I can write here. I just felt sad with what happen around me. Jealous, frustrated , fed up, confuse,down like usual. Nothing can make me happy at the moment.

I know to be with family is the most important thing . I'm happy to be here just something missing in my life.

I'm sad with myself. The place called kuala lumpur . With the un nice community make sad. Don't know with who I should share. Sometime I wrote a hint in fb with hope I can release my stress a little bit not try get sympathy.

I'm fed up n jealous with the people hav good chance, hav date, good trip, nice place, meet people, drunk, maybe fun. N me just begging with people to have date.go out, dinner or lunch. Mostly I do alone. Sleep alone too.

That's life . I'm frustrated... Too much.

No comments: