There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Saturday, August 11, 2012

dissappointed

not all what we planned will happen. not all what we love we love us. not all what we want we can get it. not all we hope we will get it.

thats life. its happened to me.not 1st time but all the time. its make me fed up about the life, confuse, until i hate myself.

after have bad time few day ago..and again another one. i dont know what i should to. to share with people...people have different opinion. same with me..i have my own opinion. this time the painful make me so down down down. i totally give up......speechless.

like i wrote b4...when u have bad time like this and u need a good friend near you to share ur bad feel....but they not near u..u will felt worst. i need lover..... so badly sad.

No comments: