There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Friday, June 1, 2012

Lord

I just human.... Sometime I'm anger, sometime I'm sensitive, sometime I'm happy, sometime I'm sad , I can tolerate.

I agree life without this feeling is nothing. It's a challenge for me to make sure I'm become strong n see what the reason I like this.

Yes I'm mad because I just late for one minute for date when he gone for another date.as human I can turn back my time just to make sure I have date.

I'm sad because it's not easy for me to decide having date with someone I think I hav good chemistry or connection but he or she don't turn our or not ready to meet. I'm sad because I think they just playing games with. I'm not bad guy...... I'm not begging for money . I just wanna go out talking, knowing people n fun it's last one.

That's why I talk to you this my lord because I'm still believe u r good listener. Give me strength n good person . I just have balance life. Pls help me.

No comments: