There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

finale

finally...i'm officially homeless now.the lawyer called me today n ask me to hand over the house key.i need to quick find house. a bit sad, a bit happy but this is the end.i work hard try to sell this house although i know i will big chance to stay nice n comfortable. i know its hard to convince people to buy this house after few client wanna see for buy and rent.

new life, new book, new thing soon....which i dont know exactly what will happen. i discuss about this for few people i trust but i never hav good respond.even the answer not solve my need at all.its make me disappointed. just now only me can help me......few people do favour for me and i appreciate it.

only one wish..i do right step for new life, new place. its scary me...when u r alone here....no close friend even no lover.make me sad actually.i'm sad for all this...like usual.thats all i can write here.

No comments: