There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hopeless

From time to time I felt nothing in my souls. Empty n sometime I can say too desperate.

I should not write this but I don't want keep it in my heart which is harm me from time to time.

It's like game u lost n wins. I always lost n failed .im ready with full package nice, strong, educated, creative, hardworking , sensitive, good looking but until now I'm failed for myself.

It's is my fault? When I start to know people n suddenly it's lost like that. Why not give a try or chance. For my part if I'm too stress or busy I need go out meet friend for a short to refresh myself n continue work. But sometime people just say no for everything . Why?

People like this people like that n I'm lost with people reject me. I'm not lkg for relationship if u scared in fall in love with u or others. The prblm is u never give a try.

I just normal guy too need fun n friend. I tried many way n hard for me to find someone hav good chemistry in term of talking, mindset n etc. hope it's with it for me. I don't care if u rich , beautiful or muscle . I don't care as long as u know how to take care yourself.

Pls god give me chance for happiness. I want happy to continue life like others people. I'm too lonely for myself. Begging with human just waste my time but i really begging pls n pls help me. Give a good friend. Which is make me happy n smile beside me. I can't wait anymore .... I'm tired. Pls listen to me

No comments: