There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Scary dream

Last nite it's was bad dream.... Really really bad. As muslim of course we believe it not 100 percent but take it as warning or learning. I can say too, sometime it's related what u doing in the real life.

I was holiday with someone but I don't know who because I almost alone in my dream. A place near beach, beautiful, hot n stunning ocean.

Suddenly the rain come... The sky stil bright n everyone run to hall.... All of us forget our sandal at beach.......because the wave become strong n near to beach n hall. So we quickly try to get our sandal. Suddenly the waves go far far to the ocean..... What amazing....... Because we can see the biggest beach.

Then I take my sandal n in few minute I saw a wave with 10 or 7 storey building come to us..... Arghhhhhh everyone screaming n I try run but I lost..... I don't hav much time.


I realize this is dream dream dream.... I decided to open eyes b4 the wave come closer I don't want surrender.... I make decision to open eyes.... Then I open my eyes said oh my god...... What scary this.... I took 5 minute to continue the dream or not..... I said just try why not.....


Then I close my eyes n I run as fast I can n I saw a mosque near the hotel. I climb the tower of mosque n stay inside. I saw many people there we start read qurann zikirullah. As Muslim we asked help from god.

From the small hole at minarate saw the wave come bigger n bigger.heard people screaming afraid n water every where.so bad.... Then 3 big wave came n the mosque nearly collapse but stay strong.


After few hour.... Everything back to normal.... But the place almost destroy n walk around to see what going on n try to find my friend but I don't know who I'm looking for. Then I go to one building the workers keep clean the building n I went to toilet just clea myself. U know what? One bad thing happen its really make me sad, annoying n crazy .


When I finish clean myself at toilet..... I saw 2 workers clean the toilet n they shocked 2 died baby on sink in toilet . Like embrio or unborn baby . The character of baby look like white baby not Asian or etc. I'm sure the mother was throw the baby . So sad


I'm sure the god mad n tsunami m earthquake happen to tell human don't be like animal. I was shocked because I can say many people now having sex b4 marriage n etc. I know it's bad ..... I speechless .

Continue find my friend but he not there..... N anymore thing happen. I'm scared n cant sleep anymore.

No comments: