There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Friday, April 27, 2012

nice to see old photo



tonight i felt lonely....... bored n just look at the photo i took b4....hmm nice, smiling, positive thinking....creative...lately i was down.....i need good spirit...suppport, maybe love.....from friend although i dont have lover.......

suddenly..... my iphone play song " please remember me" .... my heart felt pain because i will be the last person move out from this house.....a place gave me thousand memory...happiness.....n i'm not sure about the owner...r u they just forget it........ u know..this house is amazing nice...i wish i have money to buy it.......

i can see more people come in.....2 year ago when i move in....most block is empty but now more renovation n people everywhere....gym always with people n swimming pool too. i love to be here n now i will walk to real life.....something i'm not sure...how its will be going


i wish i have lover to share house...sharing everything in my life...... i know i always in dream. maybe i'm not good enough or maybe i bad person. thats life u know


anyway i was enjoyed tonight with my photo.....nice nice nice..........wish i can share with someone here now.........i miss u all......look at into my eyes...... what do u see......i'm lonely without all of you. people i love....i miss all the time.....trust me!!!.

No comments: