There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Helping or get cheated

Sometime we do something because u think u wanna do that. Not because u want something from that person.

I know in this world now nothing free even if u go toilet u need to pay. But if we do something from heart I'm sure the god know.if we be nice with someone I'm sure people will be nice to u.

Yeah although I get cheated but it's ok the god will punish. That's karma I think. But really unexpected happen in life.when we know someone in difficult time we felt bad. I also hav bad time sometime n I'm lucky all my friend always with me. In this life I only receive from people n I never give to people. Why not this time I try helping someone. Pls understand me

Be positive. I'm not regret. I don't know why maybe I want people a little bit cheer up like I want too. Sharing is caring. I believe with Allah, my god. Be nice with everyone.

No comments: