There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fed up sometime

I know sometime we hav happy day n tomorrow bad day.i'm sure it's happen to everyone. I fed up when I felt something wrong when u need help. They not message u, not reply to u. suddenly become busy.I don't want ur money even ur help,it's enough a favor to listen my problem.thats all.i'm not desperate to ask help for my benefit.its really annoying me sometime.if I'm too complaining just tell me.always hav reason why I like to share with u.i stay positive because I don't want get sick anymore.enough for me lay down on bed last week alone.nobody cares.


Will hope my day going smoothly because I'm sure if we do good thing for people n the god give u good thing for life.thats karma pls God help me for this time.not you.

No comments: