There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

thinking

its life....have bad n good day...this moment i have bad time. feeling bad about life, nightmare in sleep, busy with work, moody and sad.

i just bad mood for no reason actually. try to find reason...but too many thing in my mind. look at my cousin photo with his baby n his wife.....make me felt bad sometime. he is younger than me. although not rich but he have something for his life. how about me? i can't say i got nothing...only fun fun fun.....soon another thing will testing my patience...although i always said i'm ready but honestly i'm not sure for it.

who cares right? everyone have their own life n path.people just ignore what u like, what u dislike n so on. just thinking of my future...until now i'm not sure for everything

No comments: