There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

worst moment

lately...my head too much thinking....even tonight also the worst night to me.so hard to tell people what u want....what ur desire, n what u hope in ur life.to convince, to grab the change u offer is nothing when people not trust even not try to take it as challenge.

its real...n i hate it. u tried ur best but nothing come out. so what?

the time will come...every second, minute, hour and again i need to make my heart strong n stronger. its complicated even i always asking myself..why i should go through all this. sometime fully happy, enjoy, sometime sad,,,,, confuse even stressful.

thats why until now i'm still looking what i want...because if i really love something, or someone..i will love so much the whole my life. thats what i want. i'm sad......c'est la vie(thats life).

No comments: