There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Friday, October 14, 2011

don't know where is i'm

this week..i really stressful. give up, tension, mad, frustrated, moody, lost focus, tired, also sad too. everything i do...like nothing... so i just continue my life...until i dont know where i should go.

feeling lonely, scared, afraid, desperate, exhausted n so on. i wish a miracle coming to my life make me happy n strong. but how? i try looking but really frustrated. looking in myself, looking around and also future. i'm lost in my life.

so sad actually.....for something u dont know what u should do..and how.....bad mood

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is easy arif, if you lost your way just going back & get close to Allah...

ariff said...

thanks

Anonymous said...

you have everything you need and should be thankful for small blessings in your life. dont be selfish. be grateful for what you do have. you are so much more fortunate that many many people.

ariff said...

thanks for everyone..sometime what u saw its not telling u what i want in my heart.....complicated n of course nobody will understand