There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Monday, September 19, 2011

my officemate and me

In this trip…I’m the leader. We booked the ticket nearly one year with air asia. Yeah everyday my officemate wanna go travel because they always said I’m travel around. So why not I’m plan a short trip somewhere they can shopping. So from time to time..they come to and say this one best, this promotion ok…until I found good price for trip to kota kinabalu. At least they not make complaint anymore for travel. Hahhaa

So I managed some activity shopping, snorkeling, but most of them..they crazy with shopping. Kota kinabalu have many things with cheap price and nice craft even the pearl. So beautiful.

We took klia transit to lcct airport at Friday night and back to kl Sunday morning.





No comments: