There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"que sera sera"

last night its was interesting night. i was chat with old friend, Jim from atlanta, US. i know him since 2 or 3 years ago. quite long actually.we keep in touch from yahoo chat n of course he read my blog. sometime i felt life is isteresting. with blog...people still miss u, read about ur life and see how myself growth from time to time.

lucky i also got time to update...actually i like it. the way i want people know about me. yeah sometime we can't share or express ourself 100% by face to face. i just write anything i want although its sad story or love story n information. i wish i'm continue writing n put some photo at future. one day if my blog not update anymore...its means i left the world.yeah one day

hahhaha one thing funny about us are we always keep saying the word "delicious" like our trademark. hahhaha so funny.

in recession time , both of us are jobless.....accidentally but i got the 1st job. Jim got the job after 1 year i'm working. sound badly right? the end of our chat, he gave me one old english song call "que sera sera" means what ever will be, will be



When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother what will I be
Will I be pretty
Will I be rich
Here's what she said to me

Que sera sera
Whatever will be will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera sera

When I was just a child in school
I asked my teacher what should I try
Should I paint pictures
Should I sing songs
This was her wise reply

Que sera sera
The future's not ours to see
Que sera sera

When I grew up and fell in love
I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead
Will there be rainbows day after day
Here's what my sweetheart said

Que sera sera
Whatever will be will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera sera

What will be, will be
Que sera sera...

i do revision about my life yesterday, its related with this song. thanks Jim. one is heavy discussion with my friend at south africa about my life. another one is planning for future. so i love this song...and keep listen another by Connie francis

tonight's night
never on sunday

very old english classic song. nice. make me dream myself in that decade with old fashion. hahah must be hot

No comments: