There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Saturday, March 5, 2011

another week

from time to time..i count the day n wish something happy will come to my life. one more time i felt worst. i tried to not think, but when u tired getting failed..... u felt so bad n worst. its hard to explain, hard for me to accept also.when we open new chapter in our life...we will meet people fooling around, time waster, bad time management, so slow n even worst too. i hate this..i hate to play game, i hate put myself in games too. ...its really make me tired.

i really tired...... so tired.fed up, frustrated too.feel getting sick soon.


next weekend i will go back to hometown for cousin's weeding. i dont know..i will happy or not. of course i'm happy to see my family but at same time i looking for something my soul. honestly i'm desperate.long journey by bus will make me more crazy thinking about life. i dont know how long i will be like this?

No comments: