There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Thursday, February 17, 2011

the last supper



finally the day i'm waiting for was came. hard to explain, mix up feeling and try to be strong. the heavy rain although short time last night, really gave expression what i'm feeling about. its like dream.dream in real world. i dont know, why the God created me this path, sometime i tired to start from beginning. i know God always do the best for their human, and maybe i will find someone at future.i'm happy what i hav now, a friend who ready anytime for me. friend for movie, friend for watch tv, listen my prblm, sharing hobbies, artwork.

sometime i can't stop my tears moving because i really have soft heart,.fragile and i can say i have good heart. then i realize i must let it go...... everyday i will pass his house...a good memory. his house really amazed me with many art painting, antique, nice lamp, and 2 cute cats.anyway must let it go.will remember the sweet time together. i only can say...we done too much n my life really perfect. thanks mate.






No comments: