There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2730 nokia classic



finally i decided to buy new phone. just simple for sms, call and radio. i think its enough for now. not afford to buy i phone, or black berry because not afford to use broadband. anyway thanks God what i hav. just remember what patrice advice me..just buy something ur afford by urself. no need to make debt or borrow money just because to show off. yea i agree with i him. thanks 2730 nokia...u r my new baby now. for me its look simple and nice. i choose mixed the both above.....

miss my old phone....i miss u, many thing inside the phone.with that phone i was went to many place. you know all my secret....but finally u died 1st. hehhehe thanks again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, in first picture is Nokia 6700c. 2730c Nokia is lame by 6700c, srr. But yeah, congrats and happy using. ;)