There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Saturday, January 1, 2011

1st post at new year

i knew, another challenging year for me for this year. hoping, wish and everything.

i'm not hav much expectation because i know 2 big thing will happen in this year. something will make me so sad. i know i should be positive..but should i hiding all my sadness. i just tired to start new thing from beginning until people trust, confident, n honest with me.then the end people just leaving easily.im sure its hard also for them.... but i afraid to face it.

some people said...u must happy 1st b4 someone come to make ur life more happy. but its more pain when u need someone but no one available for u. someone u feel comfortable to be with.

anyway, i wish i will be more positive for 2011. i wish i can write everything here....about my feeling, my soul, my hope n my wish. pls God give me a reasonable chance for this year to me. life is hard.

No comments: