There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

wet dream, wet bed, and taxi

its really unexpected thing happen, i was dream go to toilet last night and i realize my bed already wet. huhuhuh too bad. maybe i'm too tired yesterday. wake up early just to clean all and put the matress outside the house. lucky i hav garden!!!

then this evening, the sky gonna be rain. i took taxi but i'm not lucky, was trapped in bad traffic jammed. i also lucky because the taxi driver really nice, chinese man. we talk alot for many topic, politic, love, religion, and etc. was nice. at 1st time i took taxi, he was asking me..why u look so happy. most people after work very bored and stress. but u still smiling and cheers. so i just be honest with him..i'm rushing of the time to take my matress b4 rainy. he laughing to me. then he asked me..r u sure to go ampang hilir? because that place for rich people. i said yes....i just stay at friend housela. not my house..i'm not rich. then he laughing again. its was nice

near to my house, he told me i'm very nice guy and intelligent and can talk for many topic..not lady gaga ok!!!. hahhah its was nice conversation. honestly i love to read, make comparison, n give idea although its wrong. people always do mistake. i learn about life.anyway finally i reached at home, not rain. its good.and fix the bed. yeah its dry and i'm happy. thanks God.

No comments: