There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Friday, December 31, 2010

no idea

yesterday was busy day b4 end of the year. the work load suddenly increase because Friday is public holiday in kl.

the bos in pressure, n gave me and friend pressure. all what i do become his mad. i hate that.even the computer at office not so fast.......always like that when in pressure time. i totally worst, mad,pressure and out of control. many thing need to fix for 1 day.

at same time my sister at home because take new car at k.yesterday my brother come to pass laptop,then another brother sms me to stay at home weekend. all make me fed up for life. i know i become bad brother because not allow my brother stay with me.i just need my privacy life when i'm stress. because i think they not care about me.... hard for me to explain all here. just stress n dont hav anybody to talk.i'm sad

just feel lost at last day of end new year. wish i will die tonight

No comments: