There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Thursday, December 23, 2010

hot topic


i know some people said i'm genius, clever n faster in any information especially attractive place in kl. yeah i swear some place i know with good and some not. lately i helped one couple iranian friend about nice place to go. nice night club, bar even sauna.

yes i met them and they look nice. the next day, they asking me if i know any sauna in kl. hmmm i know some...but they gave me the new one. its new for me because i never heard b4. the sauna name start from O. kampung pandan area. i'm jealous. why? because i dont like go sauna. if u go for sauna for good massage, i dont mind. but if u go sauna for something else..i really dont like at all. because its not place for that.

i dont know..i hate that feeling. i hate it. for me some personal life is very privacy. but for people crazy n need fun..its might heaven for them. pls... use another way. for example..i'm here. i dont know....dont like that feeling.what a waste!!!!sometime i also wish i hav feeling crazy with sauna...but i dont like at all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahoy
I digged this excellent prog DRM-removal and used it for removing drm from itunes protected audios a yearu ago, it did the job well, btw. Then I bought mp3 player and it could't play my wma files so I decided to [url=http://drm-removal.com]convert wma to mp3[/url] with drm-removal. It works like a charm! Just in a few clicks, you only need to click "Add" button and choose the folder of wma files. They will convert all the files at once at a really high speed. If you have the same problem and need to convert wma to mp3, you should try drm-removal!
I am big fan of audiobooks and actually wonder, if it legal. I bought a book (now its mine!) from napster, but may be its drm and I can't copy it to my MP3 player!! Thats dick!! I can remove drm - but what about legacy?

thanks in advance!