There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Sunday, December 26, 2010

hari bersamanya/ the day i'm with him by sheila on 7

tonight i can't sleep ;-( , was tried but i not understand why. just fell empty. then i listened this song. quite famous now. was nice..like begging from god, give a chance to meet someone we like, love, not bored to be with. i'm mixed up again.its painful

Hari telah terganti/ day was changed
Tak bisa ku hindari/ i can't stop
Tibalah saat ini bertemu dengannya/ the moment arrived to meet him

Jantungku berdegup cepat/ my heart nervous fast
Kaki bergetar hebat/ my foot shaking great
Akankah aku ulangi merusak harinya/it is i will destroy again that's day

[*]
Mohon Tuhan/ please god
Untuk kali ini saja/ for this time only
Beri aku kekuatan/ give me strength
‘tuk menatap matanya/ to look at his eyes

[**]
Mohon Tuhan/ please god
Untuk kali ini saja/only for this time
Lancarkanlah hariku/ make my day smoothly
Hariku bersamanya/ my day with him
Hariku bersamanya/ my day with him

Kau tahu betapa aku/ you know how much
Lemah dihadapannya/ my weakness in front of him
Kau tahu berapa lama/you know how long
Aku mendambakannya/ i wish want him

Back to [*][**]

Tuhan tolonglah (beri kesempatan) pls god( give me chance)
Tuhan tolonglah (beri kesempatan)please god (give me chance)

Back to [*][**]

Hariku bersamanya/ my day with him
Hari bersamanya/ my day with him
Hari bersamanya/ my day with him
Hari bersamanya/ my day with him
Hari bersamanya/ my day with him
Hari bersamanya/ my day with him
Hari bersamanya/ my day with him
http://akhza.com/liriklagu

Tuhan tolonglah/ please god
Hari bersamanya/ my day with him
Tuhan tolonglah/please god
Hari bersamanya/ my day with him



No comments: