There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

3 day b4 new year


- waiting my young brother come home, to pass laptop to my sister
- waiting my sister come to kl because she wanna take new car at kl, just bought new car
- was planned to go pangkor island for new year, but canceled at last minute, my friend can't join because her family come to kl to celebrate at kl
- a bit busy at work, kind of boring too
- 15 january, my family come again to kl for 2nd graduation my young brother. last time for army university, right now for army graduation
- will hav 9 day off day end of January. starting 29 January until 6 feb. reason,kuala lumpur federal day's and chinese new year. was planned something but dont know......just realize got 9 day holiday after got new calendar of 2011.
- anyway happy new year. time to sleep.

No comments: