There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2011 is coming

Today I felt so healthy, happy and strong. I have nice weekend. Having great time at home, relaxing, listen music, do exercise, spent time with friend. Its was nice. Sometime feel tired with moody period…push to new era or phase in life. Just a few week b4 2011, wanna make myself better and better. 2011 I will be 26. Wow 26….. sweet 26, hmmm yeah 26. I don’t know I should write or not because still early. Its nice if someone really love us although short time. wanna escape? No la. Just not sure it is right or not…. Not sure its possible or impossible. For me..let is be n just follow the flow…..as long as i’m happy and feel great.yeah 2011 is a big year for me..some changes will happen……its life.i’m ready n teach myself to be ready.

No comments: