There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

just give up

i know i'm not update this blog for long time.i just dont want write what i felt this few week because i gave too much here for my life until i think its nothing n just a waste to share here.

to make short... i just give up for life.... ridiculous work at office, even my personal life. honestly i try my best to be positive but sometime its hard to satisfy everyone. to satisfy work at office, officemate, friend, best friend, close friend, new friend even myself too.

maybe lately too much pressure around me but who care? i want that, i want this, u must do that, u must delete that. u must call them,its not right, thats right n just follow that, arghhhh...... just like a ball moved to right,left,below,above............

i dont know....i dont know with who i should share..... with who i should talk...or with who i must listen...... kind of give up.

No comments: