There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Thursday, October 7, 2010

small gazebo behind house

a funny story about my father is he never built real house for use.until now we waiting for my dream house. thats what my mother waiting for a long time. honestly my father good to create any thing..thats why i think i got the "gift" from him. make hen's house, extension house, garage and so on. i done make "reban ayam" or chicken's house for hen.

nowdays..... because of global warming....the weather in kl even whole malaysia became to hot include my house. so my father make a small gazebo from rumbia's roof. very very very good. breezing, open air and so cool. i love it. was spent time with father cook corn and catch the hen for cooking.

its was enjoy time with family at hometown.




No comments: