There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Thursday, October 28, 2010

a nightmare again


last night i had one nightmare again.....wake up in middle of night....scary, alone n confuse. sometime i feel better i just died. life is hard..... in that dream...... i was dream a lonely feeling without my mother. yeah in the dream..my mother died...n i feel so miss her badly.i lost badly her...... then i wake up because i know i'm in dream n i dont want continue.

after that...i continue sleep.....this time its about engagement time, i was get ready to go engagement day..but i told to everyone....i can't continue this drama, i dont want marriage, ........ i dont want hurt anyone because of my personal thing. even i really hurted everyone. i feel so sad.....n again i told myself...this is dream.....so i force myself to wake up one more time.

its was scary...... sometime i hate alone here...... but what can i do....... i looking around but not find anyone...... soon one by one my friend leaving kl.i know...... its nightmare... thats life. people will not understand this kind of feeling........

No comments: