There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Monday, October 11, 2010

mutiara kata or pearl's word for today

last week , i was discuss with my friend. its was good, at least i feel better and good. he told me

" if you wanna stay peacefully, quietly, you must put yourself hidden. that's the tradition of life"

i know that thing long time ago, n i realize i was give too much myself to everyone. hoping, expecting, missing, thinking, remembering and etc.hav some profile, blog, chatting room. i must settle down one by one. not regret but i can say..one day i will close this blog n not more update this blog anymore. i gave myself open to the world, its not good...maybe dangerous too. i can say i hav many memory from blogging.... i will try my best to forget n leave it one by one. like i told be...talking face to face is different with talking via phone, chat or keyboard.

i can say everything happen in my life is connect each other. i'm enjoyed although sometime its not make me happy. maybe that word is true

" if you wanna stay peacefully, quietly, you must put yourself hidden. that's the tradition of life"

No comments: