There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

i'm happy

today, i feel so fresh..so happy with my life. yeah last night likes an angle came to my life. i'm not hoping anything because i know everything in our life is only borrowed from the God...if we not lost today...its will happen tomorrow, next week, next month, or next year. i'm grateful with the time i got. i just keep positive in myself. give chance to myself n others people about my life, my personal life. maybe i was gave to much...but its ok...nothing to regret. nice dream in reality life......ohh i always hope i feel this feeling everyday i wake up from sleep. smiling, happy,strong, confident, enjoy. until now can smell the smell of body. i'm sure everyone hav their own body's smell. sometime when we go to shopping mall, n smell that perfume, we will remember that person, n i always say in my heart i really miss u. then, its more nicer if everyday we wake up from sleep..... n starring at someone we love besides us, touch the nose, play with eyebrow n kiss the lips.lol. so sweet.

then make surprised..... "shit!!!! i'm late already..why u dont tell me u took shower already n wear clothes?"(borrow the sentence) . hahhaa thats make always smile n laughing.

thanks god.

No comments: