There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Thursday, November 12, 2009

maybe i was stupid

Maybe I was stupid

Knowing u in my life

Maybe I was stupid

To meet u and kiss u

Maybe I was stupid

Get closer to u

Maybe I was stupid

Thinking of u

Maybe I was stupid

Spent my time with u

Maybe I was stupid

Accept all thing from u

Maybe I was stupid

Falling in love with u although its not will happen

Maybe I was stupid

Put urself more than myself

Maybe I was stupid

Hoping something from u

Maybe I was stupid

Expecting many thing from u

Maybe I was stupid

Forgot what u said b4

Maybe I was stupid

To not take drug for fun

Maybe I was stupid

Not allow myself to any person

Maybe I was stupid

To not meet others

Maybe I was stupid

Not listen ur advise

Maybe I was stupid

Sharing my prblm with u

Maybe I was stupid

With everything I hav done with u


But I’m not stupid n not regret

To say I love u very much

But help me to hate u

If its make me happy in my life.

I love u enough to let you go

No comments: