There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Monday, November 2, 2009

future lover



last weekend (or this weekend) i met one of my gym friend at A&W restaurant, petaling jaya. we chatted a lot after a few month busy with our work. nice to talk sometime with old friend. then he advise me just write everything what i looking for....what my lover look likes....hahha its a bit funny n embarrassing..but he said just do it and see the result. yeah sometime i think i must let my feeling go without waiting. he just advised write down ur preferences lover, put someone secret and continue life like normal..just see what happen. so those people desperate to get love or lover....all of u can try and let me know the result. those already attached...hahhaa can try too. maybe for another life la.lol

No comments: