There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Saturday, November 7, 2009

feeling down n moody

arghh..i hate when i feeling down.... seems a big scar in my heart..mad to everyone...yeah seems i'm not mature enough. lol. honestly i dont hav much friend to talk n share in real life which is close beside me or near me...so i spent time with chat. chatting with friend around the world. only that can help me. all the clothes still not wash.... ooh its make me tired.

yeah i feel better a bit n went to midvalley, forget all the thing ....just think to eat, eat eat... hahaha. at same time i wanna pay my gym monthly. my friend canceled the photo shooting today n bring to tomorrow morning. n about crystal.......tomorrow the dealer will pass by hand to me. so one by one i solve all my prblm.

actually nobody hurt me....only myself need time to heal because i feel down when i compare myself with others person. yeah its not easy to satisfy people...i just asian guy..not sexy like middle east, european, spanish, or latino. but i must take it what i hav. maybe asian guy also hav their advantage to compare another race.hmmm.

so after go to gym to pay the gym, went to computer shop to buy new ear phone n decided wanna eat kfc.....lol but too much people so i move to rasa ayamas restaurant. yeah lovely restaurant too. in the restaurant, they play emilia song " big big world". its nice n funny. but really miss someone.



I'm a big big man
in a big big world
It's not a big big thing if you leave me
but I do do feel that
I too too will miss you much
miss you much...

I can see the first leaf falling
it's all yellow and nice
It's so very cold outside
like the way I'm feeling inside

I'm a big big man
in a big big world
It's not a big big thing if you leave me
but I do do feel that
I too too will miss you much
miss you much...

Outside it's now raining
and tears are falling from my eyes
why did it have to happen
why did it all have to end

I'm a big big man
in a big big world
It's not a big big thing if you leave me
but I do do feel that
I too too will miss you much
miss you much...

I have your arms around me ooooh like fire
but when I open my eyes
you're gone...

I'm a big big man
in a big big world
It's not a big big thing if you leave me
but I do do feel that
I too too will miss you much
miss you much...

I'm a big big man
in a big big world
It's not a big big thing if you leave me
but I do feel I will miss you much
miss you much...

No comments: