There's always a smile on face but inside heart nobody knows

Sunday, September 27, 2009

helping mother...curry puff

every morning at hometown i woke up around 5am or 630am to help mother at kitchen. 3 of my older sister have family so all the responsibility on me. everyday need to wake up early n make preparation for whole family. making curry puff is one of my favourite. since 5 years old, i helped my mother to send food at restaurant at 6am. we r come from poor family, so my mother make many kind of food to send at restaurant n also at school.

so normally, i helped my mother make instant pancake, instant currypuff, and instant doughnut. see the photo one by one, how to make the curry puff. at terengganu, the instant currypuff still cheap , only RM0.18 per one. enjoyed helping my mother make currypuff. love my mother.













1 comment:

john said...

YOU ARE PART OF A VERY HANDSOME FAMILY AND I LOVE CURRY PUFFS!